Locally Based with a Nationwide Reach
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have paper choices?
Yes. Because we purchase paper from numerous vendors, we can offer many different paper weights and colors. We have deliveries arriving daily.
How quickly can I get my order?
There are several factors involved:
• Size of order, if customer-furnished work file or we do the artwork here
• Customer giving us OK on their proof
• Order is produced digitally or offset
• If a bindery operation is involved If you, the customer, give us a deadline to work toward, we ALWAYS give our best effort to complete satisfactorily and on time.
What file type is best if customer furnished file?
A PDF file is generally the preferred file type. If Microsoft Word is used, it can easily be converted to PDF format before sending to us. We can advise if there are questions or other issues.
What is the purpose of a proof for our customers and Flash Graphics?
We ask our customers to carefully check all proofs for accuracy on dates, times, names and overall look of design and wording. When you okay a proof, that is what we are going to use to print from. We don’t change the file after we get an okay. Proofs aren’t usually necessary on furnished files from customer. Careful proofing helps avoid delays and costly reruns.
Why do I get different prices from different printers for same job?
• Company efficiency
• Finding best paper prices
• Not comparing apples to apples
• Human error… to name a few